December 1, 2016
Thus Saith The Lord
Isaiah 51 [3]
For the LORD shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the LORD; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.
My father sent me with a precise word this morning, he told me to make declarations over our lives, and so I decree and declare total release of all pending blessings over your life, there shall not be heard in your family cries of sorrow.
I speak healing to that troubled leg, in Jesus Mighty name. That court case is over today, I decree the release of your employment letter NOW, I speak peace to the troubled home.
In the mighty name of Jesus the Christ I speak life into that dying business, I speak life to that dying brain cells. I command your freedom from that hold of debts and lack in Jesus Mighty name. I decree in the strength of He that sent me, your total healing in Jesus Mighty name. I establish your total freedom from the yoke if constant sickness, I launch you into the realm of divine health and total fitness in Jesus Mighty name.
I decree academic excellence, character Excellence, I speak onto your life the grace of productivity this month. You shall not lack ideas in Jesus Mighty name.
I speak to that family in shambles, I break curse the curse of recurrent sickness in Jesus Mighty name. I speak the that young lady, supernatural connection with your spouse in the next 8 days in Jesus Mighty name.
To that failing heart, I send the Resurrection Power of Jesus right now for instant healing. Recover all you've lost this year, in the next 30 days in Jesus Mighty name.
I establish your total freedom from the yoke of constant sickness, I launch you into the realm of divine health and total fitness in Jesus Mighty name.
I decree academic excellence, character Excellence, I speak onto your life the grace of productivity this month. You shall not lack ideas in Jesus Mighty name.
I speak to that family in shambles, I break curse the curse of recurrent sickness in Jesus Mighty name. I speak the that young lady, supernatural connection with your spouse in the next 8 days in Jesus Mighty name.
To that failing heart, I send the Resurrection Power of Jesus right now for instant healing. Recover all you've lost this year, in the next 30 days in Jesus Mighty name.
I see a young lady of 24 diagnosed with cancer of the breast, the Lord Jesus is visiting you right now with Healing, you shall not die, I speak life into those dying cells in Jesus name. I speak to you sir, go and take back your job.
I release your harvest right now, harvest of possibilities, finances, marriages, miracle jobs, supernatural healing, I see God restoring your eyesight, you are dropping that glasses now in Jesus name.
Go and Prosper in Jesus Mighty name.
Happy New Month
Remain Ever Blessed
Thus Saith The Lord
Isaiah 51 [3]
For the LORD shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the LORD; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.
My father sent me with a precise word this morning, he told me to make declarations over our lives, and so I decree and declare total release of all pending blessings over your life, there shall not be heard in your family cries of sorrow.
I speak healing to that troubled leg, in Jesus Mighty name. That court case is over today, I decree the release of your employment letter NOW, I speak peace to the troubled home.
In the mighty name of Jesus the Christ I speak life into that dying business, I speak life to that dying brain cells. I command your freedom from that hold of debts and lack in Jesus Mighty name. I decree in the strength of He that sent me, your total healing in Jesus Mighty name. I establish your total freedom from the yoke if constant sickness, I launch you into the realm of divine health and total fitness in Jesus Mighty name.
I decree academic excellence, character Excellence, I speak onto your life the grace of productivity this month. You shall not lack ideas in Jesus Mighty name.
I speak to that family in shambles, I break curse the curse of recurrent sickness in Jesus Mighty name. I speak the that young lady, supernatural connection with your spouse in the next 8 days in Jesus Mighty name.
To that failing heart, I send the Resurrection Power of Jesus right now for instant healing. Recover all you've lost this year, in the next 30 days in Jesus Mighty name.
I establish your total freedom from the yoke of constant sickness, I launch you into the realm of divine health and total fitness in Jesus Mighty name.
I decree academic excellence, character Excellence, I speak onto your life the grace of productivity this month. You shall not lack ideas in Jesus Mighty name.
I speak to that family in shambles, I break curse the curse of recurrent sickness in Jesus Mighty name. I speak the that young lady, supernatural connection with your spouse in the next 8 days in Jesus Mighty name.
To that failing heart, I send the Resurrection Power of Jesus right now for instant healing. Recover all you've lost this year, in the next 30 days in Jesus Mighty name.
I see a young lady of 24 diagnosed with cancer of the breast, the Lord Jesus is visiting you right now with Healing, you shall not die, I speak life into those dying cells in Jesus name. I speak to you sir, go and take back your job.
I release your harvest right now, harvest of possibilities, finances, marriages, miracle jobs, supernatural healing, I see God restoring your eyesight, you are dropping that glasses now in Jesus name.
Go and Prosper in Jesus Mighty name.
Happy New Month
Remain Ever Blessed
No comments:
Post a Comment