Latest News

December 28, 2016
Take Stock
Psalm:90:12
               So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

To number means to take record of a thing, not just to count. So teach us to take record of our days that we may apply our hearts to wisdom. The year has been good so far but there are things we wished we never did this year. Scripture says to take record.


The Lord spoke to me one afternoon he said "son write the mistakes you've made this year in a book and evaluate your life so far" and I did, at the end I had myself to blame for the unfulfilled promises of the Lord in my life this year.

Take Stock friends, don't be among those ranting and shouting 'new year's resolution' here and there. There can not be resolution without revelation.

I've been foolish, made some foolish, really tough, and wise decisions in my life this year, I knew these things by revelation, now I can't repeat the same mistakes or foolish decisions in days to come.
That's the wisdom friends, knowledge of past failures makes you prepared for future.

Evaluate the year 2016, sincerely pen down the greatest and foolish decisions you've made, how it affected you and decide to improve on your life, do not repeat this year's mistakes.
Number your days friends and be wise.

Remain Ever Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PromiseBanks Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2016 |

Theme images by Petrovich9. Powered by Blogger.