Latest News

HIS VOICE TODAY

December 17, 2016
Get Up
Micah 7:8
               Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me.

Every toddler in a bid to walk falls down too many times but will stand up again, falls and rises again, this goes on for weeks atimes months to the end that their feet will be strong enough to carry them.



Many atimes we've been victims of our immaturity, foolishness and mistakes, and our lives tend to be a little messed up, we shouldn't let that bring us down.

The devil has a way of making one look like a failure, you are NOT. Bible declares that though a righteous man falls 7 times, he'll surely rise again. The devil replays memories of our past failures just to get us look like we're always gonna fail, that's a tricky tactics of his to relegate a believer to the ground.

I know this because I've been a victim. I've been in messy situations in life and at some point, my mess was cleared up, my slate was cleaned again, just then the devil struck again, issues began arising again, issues of my past resurfaced and became so real, so real that I almost lost hope in my salvation, just then the Lord stepped in and told me that's just the devil's trick to relegate me to the ground. A distraction.

If any man be in Christ, He is a new creation, don't let the devil rob you of this truth. Get back on your feet and enjoy God, get rid of guilt and enjoy newness of life.

Remain Ever Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

PromiseBanks Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2016 |

Theme images by Petrovich9. Powered by Blogger.